1. Kendrick Lamar | m.A.A.d city (feat. MC Eiht)
This was like a breath of fresh air when I first heard it. Great track. Been a fan ever since.
2. Coldplay | Paradise
Great track. Something completely different from what they had done previously. Just shows how Coldplay can adapt and make new Music to generate new fans.
3. Eminem | The Way I Am
I love this. This track lyrically is phenomenal. Eminem is an idol of mine. He speaks his mind.
4. Dr. Dre | Still D.R.E. (feat. Snoop Dogg)
Hip Hop classic! Need I say more?
5. Arctic Monkeys | The View From The Afternoon
Drumming on this track is amazing. Great imagination. First real band I was obsessed with.
6. Kasabian | Club Foot
Seen them play this live to a packed out tent at T In The Park. Crowd went insane. Massive fan of Kasabian.
8. Snoop Dogg | Drop It Like It's Hot (feat. Pharrell)
The production on this track is immense. Snoop kills it and Pharrell is flawless.
9. R. Kelly | Ignition - Remix
Always a club banger. Timeless.
10. Jay-Z/Linkin Park | Numb/Encore
Great mix of 2 acts I never thought would combine.
+11. Biffy Clyro | Saturday Superhouse
Awesome Scottish Rock. Mon The Biff.
+12. Kanye West | Power
Although many people find him egotistical and delusional, I find him so interesting. He is a genius at finding new sounds that hit you instantly. This track is just awesome.
1. Dr. Dre | Still D.R.E. (feat. Snoop Dogg)
As soon as you hear the opening hook then you have to listen to the whole song. Such a timeless anthem!
2. Ryan Adams | New York, New York
Inspiration to me growing up. I remember first seeing the video which features The Twin Towers and a few weeks later 9/11 happened.
3. Bruce Springsteen | Lost In The Flood
My first proper introduction into The Boss. Such a powerful and emotive song that showed me how to story tell through lyrics.
4. Rage Against The Machine | Bulls On Parade
Obsessed with RATM once I first heard this track. Major influence on Saint PHNX.
5. Kanye West | Black Skinhead
Love him or hate him - He’s fucking sick! Constantly evolving and changing the game up. This song is a prime example of how to push boundaries as an artist.
6. The Strokes | Hard To Explain
This song made me want to start a band.
7. Wu-Tang Clan | Triumph (feat. Cappadonna)
My first real introduction to Hip Hop. Nuff said.
8. Jackson Browne | Late For The Sky
I went through a De Niro film phase a few years back and was watching Taxi Driver. This song played and hit me like a ton of bricks. Amazing songwriting.
9. Blink-182 | What’s My Age Again?
I started playing Music on the drums. I remember playing this non-stop on my first rusty kit I got for Christmas. Still love it.
10. Brandon Flowers | Lonely Town
This is probably the most recent track that I fell in Love with.